MRP requires login credentials to access the platform. If you are having trouble accessing your account, here are some steps you can take:
- Confirm that you are trying to access the correct login site:
- Verify that your account is still active
- MRP account subscriptions are renewed on an annual, semi-annual or quarterly schedule. If you haven’t renewed your subscription, your account may have been closed or deactivated. To manage your subscription please contact the MRP team. Oh, and don’t panic, your data will be stored safely on our servers for up to twelve months.
- The username/password combination must pass authentication
- Usernames and passwords are arranged with the account administrator when MRP was activated. Your or your account administrator can arrange for a password to be reset by contacting email@example.com. Please ensure that you have access to the user email address when requesting that your password be reset.
Personal email accounts (Gmail, Hotmail, outlook.com, yahoo, etc) not associated with an MRP user account will not be authorized to receive account or password information.