File format: docx, pdf
The Coverage Book is a compilation of all of the coverage results for a particular campaign. Digital examples of the coverage coupled with the results and embedded into a book-style document (docx or pdf). In PR, this document is traditionally known as a “clip book”.
How to generate a Coverage Book
- Download > Coverage Reports
- From the Coverage Reports window, a “Publish Date” range encompassing all coverage in your results will populate by default. You can isolate a segment of your coverage by date range by adjusting the range by clicking the calendar icons () in the “Publish Date (Start)” and “Publish Date (End)” fields.
- Choose “Coverage Book” from the “Report Export Type” pick-list. Additional options will appear.
- Group your results by making a selection in the “Group By” dropdown field.
- Sort your results either by “Publish Date” or “Date Created”, in Ascending or Descending order.
- Select PDF (open this using Adobe Reader) or XLSX (open this using MS Excel) from the “File Type” dropdown based on your preference and needs.
- Click the “Generate” button.
The time needed to generate this report is largely affected by the quantity and size of media attachments included in the date range selected. This report may take several minutes to download.