Can't find the media outlet you're looking for?
Your search has delivered 0 results. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check to be sure that the outlet is Canadian or has a strong Canadian audience. The MRP database provides Canadian reach data in traditional Canadian media, including news-related websites and blogs.
- Check your spelling. If you're searching by outlet name or city and are not sure how to spell something, type a few letters and pause. You'll see a list of suggestions.
- Less is more. Don't worry about typing out the full name of the media you're looking for. For example, instead of typing Toronto Life Magazine, just type Toronto Life.
- When searching broadcast media, type the call letters to ensure the most accurate search. Program names change regularly.
- When searching for a website or blog, typing less in your search is even more important. Exclude the protocol, prefix, and suffix. Instead of www.atlanticbusinessmagazine.net or atlanticbusinessmagazine.net, type atlanticbusinessmagazine. Exclude protocol (http://, https://), prefix (www., blogs., events.), and suffix (.com, .ca, .org, .net).
Still nothing? Suggest an update to our media database media!